Friday, March 20, 2009

Valentine's Day!

the girls with their Valentine butterflies from Mom filled with candy hearts, and their pink heart pancakes for breakfast!
Bart also gave the girls their very own potted Marigold flower, and he gave Al some beautiful potted Tulips (her favorite)!
Al gave Bart a bumblebee Valentine filled with candy hearts and a Twix candy bar.
Lots of Love!!!

2 comments:

Tonia said...

Allison,
I'm not sure if you remember me (it has been awhile) but we were in the University 8th Ward in the UofU student housing together. Do you live in Texas? We are in the Katy area and I was actually at the zoo with my kids on the free day (it was crazy!). If you guys are close by it would be fun to get together with ya.
Tonia Davis
manofarms@hotmail.com
or
www.geobobbies.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Can I involve with you girls.
Indian SEO Company