Just wanted to say hi. I hadn't realized you guys moved until your mom told us last month. Your girls are darling! I hope you are doing good and I am so glad I found your blog.
Looks like you had a great Halloween! That prank on Bart was the BesT! Good Job, Al! Looks like the girls banked on quite a loot of candy! Miss you guys!
3 comments:
Allison,
Just wanted to say hi. I hadn't realized you guys moved until your mom told us last month. Your girls are darling! I hope you are doing good and I am so glad I found your blog.
Malia
Looks like you had a great Halloween! That prank on Bart was the BesT! Good Job, Al! Looks like the girls banked on quite a loot of candy! Miss you guys!
Looks like a fun holiday! We miss you guys, and wish you good luck with the adoption!
Post a Comment