Looks like you guys had a lot of fun at the swamp. I am jealous that you were able to hold an alligator. And what a thrill it must have been to not have a fence between you and the gator!
Very cool! Love the Alligators! It looks like you are having a great time! Except for those beautiful red, hot, sweaty faces from walking home! :) I'm so excited you have a blog!
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun at the swamp. I am jealous that you were able to hold an alligator. And what a thrill it must have been to not have a fence between you and the gator!
Looks like some good times! Glad that you didnt' get eaten!
Very cool! Love the Alligators! It looks like you are having a great time! Except for those beautiful red, hot, sweaty faces from walking home! :) I'm so excited you have a blog!
Post a Comment